17 relatable Winter Break Is Here memes as internet celebrates holidays

Winter Break 2021 is finally here and we take look at some hilarious memes to start the holiday season on a high note. As this unusual year comes to an end and 2022 remains largely unpredictable due to the Omicron variant, people across the world are using this opportunity to relax and unwind.

Winter Break 2021 is finally here and we take look at some hilarious memes to start the holiday season on a high note.

As this unusual year comes to an end and 2022 remains largely unpredictable due to the Omicron variant, people across the world are using this opportunity to relax and unwind.

However, no one’s happier at the arrival of Winter Break than school students and teachers. As the two-week-long holiday leads us to Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve, we take a look at 17 relatable memes as the holiday begins.

17 relatable Winter Break Is Here memes

The boys celebrate winter break!

Possibly one of the best memes out there that capture the spirit of all of us during the two-week break.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJA5FtGjlJ3/

View Instagram Post

Nothing hurts as much as the last day of winter break!

If only winter breaks could be longer and we didn’t have to return to school at all, right? Robert gets the feeling!

A Bird Box meme is a good fit!

Some more last day of winter break posts!

The Winter Break has only just begun and internet users are already thinking about its end. Everyone knows that all good things must pass. The end is inevitable!

Teachers deserve their own set of ‘winter break’ memes.

Not many memes address the pain of teachers toiling hard all year but these ones do.

When the winter break hits you in your feels!

After all, one can’t help but catch feels during the winter!

Winter Break is no fun with homework!

But, who will explain this to the teachers?

Teachers leaving students with homework during winter break be like…

A girl needs a break during the winters!

Hurts to see others enjoying before you, doesn’t it?!

https://twitter.com/MsSkoog19/status/1472046937633341446

View Tweet

More memes for teachers, please!

Me, my bed and my laptop: A winter break love story

A love story all of us are gonna write this winter!

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7qbXTnGWcp51ksq95xptma2hiZnxyfo5qb2ivmaPBpr6Mm6memZtitrR5x56pnmWdmrqmew%3D%3D

Share!